The web hasn’t entirely done away with the need for hard copy marketing collateral.
Peter Dorfman has produced many types of brochures, fact sheets and other takeaways for mail, download or face-to-face selling interactions. He produces tight, focused and concise copy, quickly and with close attention to the client’s messaging requirements. A project may include text alone or involvement in the design and production.
- FICO — Collection Agency Management for Telecom — Improving Performance With Analytics and Optimization. Positioning piece for the telecommunications market.
- Magenium Solutions — How to Choose a CRM Partner. Marketing collateral for a professional services firm.
- VisualSP — VisualSP App Powers SharePoint Online Adoption. Product marketing brochure for a SharePoint Online help system.
- Nlyte Software — Unlock the Black Box. Extending the reach of your Change Management.
- Nlyte Software — Supercharge Your CMDB with Nlyte. Benefits of integrating the Data Center Infrastructure Management platform and the end user’s Configuration Management Database.
- Knowledge Powered Solutions Ltd. — SharePoint: A Choice for Knowledge Management? Fact sheet differentiating SharePoint from true KM solutions.
- Creative BioMolecules. Brochure used to attract venture financing for a biotechnology startup.