I’ll be browsing the exhibits at the ALM LegalTech conference in New York next week, if you care to meet up.
I’ve been around the Legal Technology market for quite a while, taking on writing projects for the attorney, corporate counsel and legal technologist audiences.
I’ve done numerous legal-focused projects including:
- Media relations counsel for Litéra, a vendor of document change management software chiefly to law firms;
- Case studies and white papers for the Information Governance Initiative, a consortium of tool vendors in the Records Management, eDiscovery and related areas – I’ve written white papers for Active Navigation, Equivio and Nuix;
- A customer story for Anaqua, a patent law case management tool vendor;
- Contributions to the corporate blog for Bridgeway Software, a matter management vendor;
- Contributions to the blog of Robert Half Legal, a leading recruiting firm for law firms and corporate law departments.
Before launching Peter Dorfman Creative Services, I was Principal Knowledge Manager, globally, for the Office of the General Counsel at Hewlett Packard for three years. I managed the Legal intranet for a department of 1,200 operating in 77 countries, and led communications and collaboration projects for the Litigation, Intellectual Property and IP Licensing, Mergers and Acquisitions, Ethics/Compliance/Privacy, Contracts and Commercial Law, Antitrust and Competition Law and other disciplines. I had a key role in the department’s Legal Process Outsourcing effort as well.
If you want to get together in New York, or if you just want to talk about how I might be able to help your content marketing program succeed, contact me directly.