Peter is a one-of-a-kind creative genius whose amazing career has covered a gamut of everything from “pre-PC era” technical writing to content around medical, political and human issues. His ability to pick up just about any type of story line – with minimal (if any) supervision – is rarely matched with any writers I’ve worked with during the past 25 years. While working with me/us FICO, he covered everything from blogs and other short form material, to white papers and deeper technical pieces. I’ve always enjoyed him as a person as well as a writer; he has an endless depth of humanity and humor, and I’ll always appreciate everything Peter brings to the table.
Todd Rollin, Marketing Executive
Mr. Dorfman offers clients:
- Industry experience/expertise in high technology/software development, telecommunications, legal, biotechnology/pharmaceuticals, health care, medical devices, food technology, retail/consumer products, and financial services. More than 23 years experience and thought leadership in Knowledge Management.
- Ghost writing for executives and professionals on subjects ranging from entrepreneurship and launching a technology start-up to technological esoterica such as genetic toxicology and the rheology of chocolate.
- Experience in multiple media: Newspapers, professional and consumer magazines, training materials, web sites, blogs, wikis, electronic multimedia (CD- and web-based corporate presentations), online help systems (software), online knowledge base content, radio, print brochures. Skilled user of MS-Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Visio, SharePoint, and Adobe Captivate, as well as four different wiki platforms and five different blogging systems.
- Depth as an Editor and Publisher: Launched or established direction for trade publications. Served as managing editor; managed staff and freelancers, supervised production contractors and managed editorial/production budgets.
- Personal/avocational experience in travel (five continents), parenting, sports (fencing, sailing), hobby farming (goat breeding), personal computing and the Internet, blogging, photography, beer brewing and appreciation, and politics.