Clients and friends have been saying awfully nice things about Peter Dorfman via LinkedIn.com. Thanks, all!
Mr. Dorfman offers clients:
- Industry experience/expertise in high technology/software development, telecommunications, legal, biotechnology/pharmaceuticals, health care, medical devices, food technology, retail/consumer products, and financial services. More than 23 years experience and thought leadership in Knowledge Management.
- Ghost writing for executives and professionals on subjects ranging from entrepreneurship and launching a technology start-up to technological esoterica such as genetic toxicology and the rheology of chocolate.
- Experience in multiple media: Newspapers, professional and consumer magazines, training materials, web sites, blogs, wikis, electronic multimedia (CD- and web-based corporate presentations), online help systems (software), online knowledge base content, radio, print brochures. Skilled user of MS-Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Visio, SharePoint, and Adobe Captivate, as well as four different wiki platforms and five different blogging systems.
- Depth as an Editor and Publisher: Launched or established direction for trade publications. Served as managing editor; managed staff and freelancers, supervised production contractors and managed editorial/production budgets.
- Personal/avocational experience in travel (five continents), parenting, sports (fencing, sailing), hobby farming (goat breeding), personal computing and the Internet, blogging, photography, beer brewing and appreciation, and politics.