Sport is life in a Big 10 town. As a magazine journalist, I am finding increasingly frequent opportunities to write about Big 10 basketball and football — although principally treating sports as a cultural phenomenon, as opposed to analyzing stats and gauging the merits of pro athletes as fantasy picks. Some examples:
- IU Women’s Basketball: This Could Be the Year (Bloom Magazine)
- 50th Anniversary of IU at the Rose Bowl: The Season No Hoosier Fan Will Ever Forget (Bloom Magazine)
- A New Era Begins (Bloom Magazine) — Interviews with the new head football and basketball coaches at Indiana University.
- Saturday Is Cricket Day in Rev. Ernest D. Butler Park (Bloom Magazine)
- Fencers Focus on Summer Glory (New Jersey Monthly)