Peter Dorfman has an elegant feel for the kind of short-form communication required for effective use of the blog medium, an increasingly important tool for constituency building for corporations, not-for-profit organizations, political campaigns and officeholders and many other public figures. He can create compelling posts on a wide variety of topics on behalf of your organization — outsourcing this kind of writing is very common practice, especially among executives.
This site includes Peter Dorfman’s blog on content marketing, social media marketing and Knowledge Management trends and developments — links are to the right.
Peter contributes to the CourseHero.com blog, and has ghost-blogged recently for executives at FICO, Robert Half Technology, Singota Solutions (BioConvergence), LiveHive, Nutshell, Bridgeway Software, TraceSecurity, ManageEngine and TouchCommerce. Below are links to some of his personal posts, including several authored in connection with his thought leadership in KM.
- Study Music: Smart Move or Self-Sabotage? (CourseHero blog)
- Need Access To Public Poles For Security? (V5 Systems blog)
- Why customer journey mapping should start with your sales team (Nutshell blog)
- How to use a CRM activity report to coach your sales team (Nutshell blog)
- ‘Tis the Season to Optimize Search Bidding (Marketingland.com) Sponsored content written for 7.
- Are You Still Bidding Like It’s 2007? (Marketingland.com) Sponsored content written for 7.
- Can SharePoint and Knowledge Management Tools Be Complementary? (from the Knowledge Powered Solutions Ltd. blog)
- Upheaval in the Service Desk Space (ManageEngine Blog)
And then there’s this.