Peter Dorfman has an elegant feel for the kind of short-form communication required for effective use of the blog medium, an increasingly important tool for constituency building for corporations, not-for-profit organizations, political campaigns and officeholders and many other public figures. He can create compelling posts on a wide variety of topics on behalf of your organization — outsourcing this kind of writing is very common practice, especially among executives.
This site includes Peter Dorfman’s blog on content marketing, social media marketing and Knowledge Management trends and developments — links are to the right.
Peter has ghost-blogged recently for executives at Robert Half Technology, Singota Solutions (BioConvergence), LiveHive, Bridgeway Software, TraceSecurity and TouchCommerce. Below are links to some of his personal posts, including several authored in connection with his thought leadership in KM.
- Why customer journey mapping should start with your sales team (Nutshell blog)
- How to use a CRM activity report to coach your sales team (Nutshell blog)
- ‘Tis the Season to Optimize Search Bidding (Marketingland.com) Sponsored content written for 7.
- Are You Still Bidding Like It’s 2007? (Marketingland.com) Sponsored content written for 7.
- Social Customer Service: Take Control of the Conversation (TouchCommerce blog)
- Stepping Away from Legal Careers: Are you Ready for Retirement? (Robert Half Legal Blog)
- Mobile Financial Service Marketing Leads the Drive to Omni-Channel Adoption in Banking (TouchCommerce blog)
- Law Job Opportunities Tied to Corporate Compliance (Robert Half Legal Blog)
- Can SharePoint and Knowledge Management Tools Be Complementary? (from the Knowledge Powered Solutions Ltd. blog)
- The Inversion of Knowledge (guest post in the blog of the KM software vendor Crowdbase)
From Peter Dorfman’s former consulting site:
And then there’s this.