Peter Dorfman is an experienced, articulate communicator in the Legal Technology market, who comes to writing projects for the attorney, corporate counsel and legal technologist audiences well prepared.
As a writer and content marketing professional, he has conducted numerous legal-focused projects including:
- Media relations counsel for Litéra, a vendor of document change management software chiefly to law firms;
- Author of case studies and white papers for the Information Governance Initiative, a consortium of tool vendors in the Records Management, eDiscovery and related areas – he has written white papers for Active Navigation, Equivio and Nuix;
- Author of customer stories for Anaqua, a patent law case management tool vendor;
- Contributor to the corporate blog for Bridgeway Software, a matter management vendor;
- Contributor to the blog of Robert Half Legal, a leading recruiting firm for law firms and corporate law departments.
Before launching Peter Dorfman Creative Services, he was Principal Knowledge Manager, globally, for the Office of the General Counsel at Hewlett Packard for three years. He managed the Legal intranet for a department of 1,200 operating in 77 countries, and led communications and collaboration projects for the Litigation, Intellectual Property and IP Licensing, Mergers and Acquisitions, Ethics/Compliance/Privacy, Contracts and Commercial Law, Antitrust and Competition Law and other disciplines. He played a key role in the department’s Legal Process Outsourcing effort as well.
To learn more about how Peter Dorfman can help your Legal-focused marketing program succeed, contact him directly.