“We hired Peter for a writing project specific to our product, VisualSP, and SharePoint. I have to say that I am extremely pleased by the way the whole project went and with the final product produced. Peter was able to ramp up quickly to understand what we were looking to communicate in our writing project. He was very creative throughout and worked to produce a final product which looks excellent! I would highly recommend Peter for his creative services.”
Asif Rehmani, SharePoint Server MVP & Trainer, SharePoint-Videos.com
How do we get started, and what are the costs?
A fair question. There are cheaper writers. Clients of Peter Dorfman have valued their experiences working with him because of his professional maturity, depth of experience, speed and quality of delivery, and grasp of his clients’ strategic goals and business realities. Some general guidelines*:
- A magazine article: $500 to $3500, depending
- Web site copy: $250 to $1500 per page, depending on research required
- A marketing or technical white paper: $3500 to $9500
* Actual mileage may vary.
The best approach is to:
- Contact Peter Dorfman by web form or email
- Describe the scope and urgency of your project in detail
- Specify a deadline
- Describe the approval process for the project
- Provide any known, specific budget constraints
- Request a proposal and statement of work